Get prepared for your stay at Old Oaks! We’re had to make a few changes here, to keep our guests and staff as safe as possible, during these strange Covid times. One of the things we’re doing is reducing the amount of person to person contact, and the amount of things that everyone has to handle, not least because our Tourist Information room must remain closed under current guidelines. So we’ve created digital versions of all of our paperwork and local information. This means you can print off everything you need in the safety of your own home.
Click on any item below to view or print what you need.
- What you can expect at Old Oaks this year (updated July 21)
- Welcome brochure for all guests ~ we are giving these out on arrival if you prefer
- Fresh bread and bakery items pre-order list
- Welcome folder for glamping accommodation (inc places to visit / eat)
- Park Map
- Map of Glastonbury
- Glastonbury Town Centre Map
- Dog leaflet
- Full takeaway info here.
- Takeaway menus ~ Indian, Fish & Chips
- On site food menus ~ Breakfast / Wood-fired Pizza / Burgers / Hog Roast / Mexican
- Walking maps
- Cycling maps
- Places to visit
- Places to eat and drink