Coronavirus information and updates
Please also see our ‘What Guests Can Expect‘ page.
What facilities are open at Old Oaks?
All of our facilities will remain open, unless restrictions change in the future.
NB: We are still requesting that everyone who is able to use their own facilities, should do so, as this is the safest thing to do currently.
After restrictions change on 19th July 21, face coverings will not be mandatory and social distancing rules will not be enforced, however, as a responsible business, we will keep the majority of our existing measures in place. Please check our ‘What Guests Can Expect‘ page for more details.
From 10th Jan 2021, it is possible to add Covid Cover to your booking – this will entitle you to request a refund for any Covid reason that means you are unable to visit (restrictions, symptoms, illness). If you choose not to take this cover, you will still be able to move your booking to another date in 2021, but may not request a refund. This may only be done once, due to the ongoing disruption to our business. We strongly advise either taking advantage of our Covid Cover or ensuring you have your own enhanced insurance in place. Charges are £25 per week or part week for touring and £39 for glamping. NB. This new cover is different from our existing Cancellation Plan, which does not cover pandemics.
Health & Safety Measures in place
· Completed a COVID-19 risk assessment
· More robust cleaning, including hand washing/sanitiser
· Customers and staff to wear face coverings until restrictions are lifted
· Social distancing and observing legal limits on group sizes
· Increase ventilation
· Supporting NHS Test and Trace
· Turn people with coronavirus symptoms away
· Encouraging contactless payments and check-in procedures
· Asking guests to respect the local community when out and about
· Engaging with local businesses and food suppliers to supply our guests onsite
New bookings for 2021 and 2022 can be made here
NB. Due to the knock effects of the past 12 months and huge pent up demand for UK holidays, we have almost NO availability until Oct (correct at 06/07). There are a few days here and there (on pitches), however, no weekends. There are also the odd one night slot. Glamping – no cedar lodges until Oct / shepherd huts, the odd midweek 2 night slot / cabins – some availability. Any new availability or cancellations will be posted on this page.