Peace of mind should you need to cancel your stay (non Covid reasons)
10th March 2020 – Old Oaks cancellation does not cover you for Pandemic or Epidemic situations. Please see our new Covid Cover page here.
As a small, independent park we do have to impose some terms and conditions for bookings at Old Oaks. Full details of our Touring & Camping Terms and Conditions can be found here. Glamping Terms and Conditions can be found here.
However, for your peace of mind, and in the event of that unexpected illness or situation (excluding pandemic or epidemic), which prevents you from coming to see us, our optional cancellation scheme will cover you for the most common reasons for having to cancel your holiday.
If cancellation of your holiday is up to 7 days before the commencement of your holiday a full refund of monies paid directly to Old Oaks (and not through any agent) less the cancellation plan charge will be made. If cancellation of your holiday is within 7 days of the commencement of your holiday, then a 50% refund, less the cancellation plan charge, will be made.
- The death, bodily injury, illness or admission to hospital as an in-patient to you or any other member of your party or immediate family where the cancellation is certified as medically necessary by a medical practitioner. (Excludes pets).
- Redundancy qualifying for payment under any applicable statute of any person in your party.
- You or a person in your party being required for compulsory jury or witness service in a Court of Law in proceedings to be undertaken in the time between their leaving home to start the holiday and returning home after the holiday.
- Immediate family means the partner, or the child, grandchild, brother, sister, parent or grandparent of you or a person in your party.
- Qualified Medical Practitioner a doctor or specialist who is registered or licensed to practice medicine under the laws of the country in which they practice.
- If you need to cancel for a qualifying reason please contact us immediately by phone and then by email or letter. We will acknowledge the cancellation and ask for the relevant documentary evidence to be sent.
- We will deal with the claim and make payment within 30 days of receiving the required documentary evidence, subject to the claim qualifying under the terms of the cancellation plan.
Charges (taken at time of booking) ~ Please note this is an optional extra.
Touring ~ £2.25 per night / Cabins ~ £7 per night / Shepherd huts and Lodges ~ £11 per night